WNS series oil/gas fired boiler adopts horizontal three-pass wet-back structure,large corrugated furnace and patented thread pipe technology,equipped with international first-level brand burners and valve groups,and independently developed high-matching PLC control system to realize muitiple linkages.The lock protection function protects the equipment running safely.It normally suitable for 500kg to 20ton/h capacity,use all kinds of gas and oil fuels,such as natural gas, lpg,lng,cng,city gas,biogas, diesel oil,heavy oil.
1. WNS series gas fired boiler adopts the boiler structure of three passes fully wet back technology.
2. The design of furnace heat transfer and flue gas tube radiation heat transfer is reasonable, the boiler layout is reasonable, and the thermal efficiency is high.
3. The water capacity of the boiler is larger, and the whole radiation heat transfer and heat exchange technology is adopted, which is especially suitable for medium and large boilers.
4. The furnace adopts a unique combustion chamber layout, the whole combustion chamber is located in the center of the boiler water, making full use of radiation heat transfer to heat the boiler water, and the corrugated furnace is used as the combustion chamber so that the combustion is full, the heat exchange is more full, and the thermal efficiency of the boiler is higher.
5. The design of the furnace heating surface is simplified, with a larger heating area, smaller stress, more stability, and higher thermal efficiency.
Structure:Wet Back Fire Tube Three Pass
Rated Steam Capacity:1-20 ton/hr
Rated Steam Pressure:0.7/1.0/1.25/1.6/2.5 Mpa
Rated Steam Temperature:170/184/194/204/225°C
Fuel: Natural Gas,Diesel OIL,LPG,LNG
Gas Fired Boiler Application
Textile Mill,Food and Beverage,Chemical,Medicine,Light Industry,Rubber,Printing and Dyeing Plant,Paper Mill,Wood Processing,Garment and Laundry etc.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project.
During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.