A thermal fluid heater is a vital part of many manufacturing processes including reactor heating, cooking/frying, gas processing, liquid and gas reheating and many other processes.
WDR Electric Heating Steam Boiler
Energy options: AC380V
Rated Evaporation: 0.3-4T/h
Rated Steam Pressure: 0.7/1.0/1.25 Mpa
Rated Steam Temperature: 174/184/194℃
Designed Heat Efficiency: 98%
A thermal oil boiler is a vital part of many manufacturing processes including reactor heating, cooking/frying, gas processing, liquid and gas reheating and many other processes. A thermal fluid heater is sometimes called a hot oil heater or hot oil boiler. Thermal oil and thermal fluids can be used for high temperature applications up to 750 F, while glycol and hot water can be used for low temperature processes. Using thermal fluid for process heating has many benefits including being able to heat the fluid to high temperatures, while staying at low pressures. In a majority of processes the thermal fluid stays in a liquid state, unlike in steam boilers where the fluid changes from liquid to vapor.
1. Electrical control cabinet separation method is adopted to avoid the thermal aging of electrical components and affect the service life.
2. PLC control and display screen, can set temperature through the man-machine interface, and automatically control the water outlet temperature. The display screen can display equipment status running parameters and fault alarms.
3. Fully automatic intelligent control, can be set to manual or automatic mode.
4. With a full range of protection functions, leakage protection, water shortage protection, grounding protection, steam overpressure protection, overcurrent protection, power supply protection and other automatic boiler protection.
5. The boiler body adopts the boiler pressure vessel steel plate, and the longitudinal and girth welds of the furnace body are automatically welded, and X-ray inspection is performed.
6. No noise, no pollution, high thermal efficiency, the boiler body is made of high-quality and high-efficiency insulation materials for heat insulation, small heat loss, energy saving and consumption reduction.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project.
During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.